Handling more than 2000 port calls annually via our extensive network of own offices, our Agency Division has been growing in strength each year based on our uncompromising quality of services and unbiased reporting. With real time updates and close liaison with all concerned, we provide a smooth turnaround for all vessels, keeping our principals always in control of the port operations. AMC GROUP offers services as Owners Agents, Charterers Nominated Agents or as Charterers / Owners / Shippers / Receivers Protective Agents.
Our offices are manned by senior marine personnel and highly experienced staff who are equipped to handle all kinds of issues pertaining to a vessels port call. Continuous in-house training and pre-induction deputation to other commercial departments with-in the organization gives our operations executive’s useful knowledge of relevant Charter Party clauses which enhances their understanding of the principal’s expectations from an Agent.
A centralized control from the head office in Kandla ensures that our principals receive the advantages of fluent communications and a single point of contact for all matters including operations, finance and any other vessel requirements. All queries are handled promptly by our competent staff in close liaison with the port office concerned.
The extensive data bank that we maintain for various commodities moving in / out of India and reports generated therein are relied upon by all major Trading Houses and Ship Owners across the world.
In-keeping with the growing demands of the Indian market and to cater best to our client’s specific requirements, the division is segregated into the following desks :
• DRY Desk : For handling all Dry commodities including Fertilizers, Ore, Metals, Coal, Coke, etc.
• TANKER Desk : For handling Clean Petroleum Products Crude Chemicals liquefied gases etc.
• AGRI Desk : For handling all Agri commodities including Veg Oils, Molasses, Sugar, Meals, Grains, etc.
• CREW CARE & SPARES Desk : For handling crew changes, medical emergencies, spares delivery and other such husbandry requirements.
• ENQUIRY Desk : For prompt handling of queries from our principals pertaining to port operations, restrictions, load / discharge rates, estimated PDA, etc.